Santa Cruz Travel invites you to join us for a Special Group Departure...
KICKING HORSE & REVELSTOKE
Dates: January 20 - January 27, 2018
$1,598 pp Including Round Trip Airfare!
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort (KHMR) is a ski resort located 14 km outside of Golden, British Columbia, Canada. It features what is currently the fourth highest vertical drop North America, at 4,133 feet (1,260 m). It is only 6 feet (1.8 m) shorter than Jackson Hole. In total the resort includes over 2,800 acres (11 km) of skiable lift-served terrain. The resort was named after the nearby Kicking Horse River and Kicking Horse Pass, although the resort is in the Purcell Mountains.
Skiers traveling to Revelstoke are looking for something special. If they wanted a conventional experience, they simply would've taken a ski trip to Colorado or Utah. Revelstoke is for seekers.
By all means, it's worth your time to seek it out. The mountain offers the largest continuous vertical drop in North America, spilling out toward a massive Columbia River, the same waterway that empties into the Pacific Ocean more than 1,000 miles away in Oregon.
Skiers who look for pure fall lines that continue to tumble down and down and down can't find bliss on a run named Pitch Black, which hurtles down the front face of the mountain at an agreeable 35° or so from the top all the way to the base near Revelation Lodge. It's a remarkable journey to take on just one mountain. Long runs like this are Revestoke's keystone strength.
Ski Kicking Horse & Revelstoke on this Group Departure!
- Air Canada round trip airfare
- All ground transportation between airports and ski resorts
- 3-nights Kicking Horse ski-in/ski-out Glacier Mountaineer Lodge "shared" condominium
- 4-nights Revelstoke ski-in/ski-out Sutton Place luxury condominium
- 3-day lift passes for both Kicking Horse and Revelstoke
- Arrival Wine & Cheese Reception
- Commemorative Ski Group amenity gift
- Escorted by Professional Ski Hosts
VALID US PASSPORT REQUIRED TO TRAVEL INTO CANADA (must have 6 months validity from return date)
For More Information and to Secure Your Reservation
- $450 pp deposit to reserve due June 30th
- $1,598 per person, double occupancy (add $64pp for credit cards)
- Single supplement $525 (traveling single; wanting own room)
- Final balance is due November 17, 2017
- All payments are "Non-Refundable"
- We highly recommend trip cancellation/medical insurance ($120pp double: $150 single)
Ready to Secure Your Seat?
Contact Scott Pinheiro OR Andy Whitman at Santa Cruz Travel today!