Santa Cruz Travel invites you to join us for a Special Group Departure...
JOIN US IN CANADA, EH?
Dates: January 19 - January 26, 2019
$1,585 pp Including Round Trip Airfare!
Red Mountain Resort is a ski resort located in Rossland, British Columbia, Canada. It features over 2,877 acres of pristine terrain. RED boasts 7.6 metres (25 feet) of annual snowfall, inbounds cat-skiing and is in the ‘Top 20’ in ski resort size in North America. Come with us to Canada and discover why the NY Times voted RED the 8th Best Place in the World to Visit in 2008!
Ski Red Mountain on this Group Departure!
- Southwest Airlines non-stop service to Spokane, WA
- Free checked luggage (2 pieces; includes skies or snowboard)
- Round trip chartered bus transportation from airport to Red Mountain Resort
- 7 nights ski-in/ski-out at Slalom Creek Condominiums
- 5 out of 6 day lift pass
- Complimentary guided mountain tour
- Arrival Group Reception at Rafters Lounge
- Commemorative Ski Group amenity gift
- Pre departure group get together with refreshments
- Escorted by Professional Ski Hosts
VALID US PASSPORT REQUIRED TO TRAVEL INTO CANADA (must have 6 months validity from return date)
For More Information and to Secure Your Reservation
- Ski/Ride Red Mountain Package price $1,585 per person based on "double occupancy"
- Single supplement $695 (traveling as a single with own room in the shared condominium)
- Deposit of $500 per person due prior to July 31st
- Final payment is due by November 16, 2018
- Add $58pp for credit card payments
- All payments are "Non-Refundable"
- We highly recommend travel protection ($115pp double: $145 single)
Ready to Secure Your Seat?
Contact Scott Pinheiro OR Andy Whitman at Santa Cruz Travel today!